Penn State University • Business Building • October 21, 2023
- All participants must be at least 18 years old and a student of some university (or a recent PSU graduate within less than one year). All participants must bring a valid form of identification.
- Teams may be comprised of up to five members. A team may only submit one project, and no participant may be a member of multiple teams.
- Projects should be original works created on site. Coming with an idea in mind is perfectly fine, working on an existing project is not.
- All projects must be submitted through Devpost by 12PM on Sunday (even if not completed!) and can be edited until 1:45PM Sunday.
- All project code must be attached to the project's Devpost submission.
- Students are permitted to come and go from the venue as they please.
- Anything you create is your work, HackPSU and its partners have no claim over intellectual property produced at the event.
- All participants must agree to the MLH Code of Conduct.
Prizes & Challenges
HackPSU Grand Prize
Social Impact Award
Awarded to the hack with the best use of technology to address social issues and make a positive worldly impact. A total of $150 will be paid out via Amazon gift cards split evenly among the winning team members.
Awarded to the hack with the most sustainable business model, including considerations of monetization, target audience, and future growth. A total of $150 will be paid out via Amazon gift cards split evenly among the winning team members.
Generative AI Award
Awarded to the hack with the best use of generative artificial intelligence. A total of $150 will be paid out via Amazon gift cards split evenly among the winning team members.
SUBMISSIONS: To submit, please visit our Devpost page at http://devpost.hackpsu.org. Make sure to submit your project (even if not completed) on Devpost by 12 PM Sunday! You can edit it until 1:45 PM Sunday. This is a hard deadline - the submission portal closes at 12 PM and any projects not submitted will not be considered for prizes.
Made with ❤️ in Happy Valley.